General Eligibility, Entry Fees & Manuscript Requirements
- Entries must be original and unpublished. This includes blogs, Facebook, websites and any other digital media.
- Entries that have placed in any CWC contest are no longer eligible for future submission, regardless of calendar year.
- Contests are open to all CWC members and to non-member residents of North and South Carolina.
- Board members may not enter club contests during their terms of office.
- Only one entry per contest is allowed.
- Do not include any identifying information on your manuscript. This includes name, website, email address, etc.
- Entries should be double-spaced (except poetry, which may be single-spaced), in any standard 12-point font, such as Times New Roman, Arial, Verdana or Courier.
- Title and word count (or lines of poetry) must appear in the upper left of first page of manuscript.
SUBMISSIONS PROCESS AND ENTRY FEES:
- All contests entries must be submitted, and entry fee paid using ‘Submittable’.
- See individual contests for fees.
- See individual contests for deadlines.
- Online submissions must be received by midnight of the due date.
- See specific contest for individual awards.
- Awards will be presented at the monthly CWC meeting that is stated in individual contest guidelines. Winners will be invited to read the winning entry at the club meeting. Each winner will have five minutes to read.
Ends in 1 day, 9 hours
- Open to all CWC members and to non-member residents of North and South Carolina.
- Work must be an original and unpublished. This includes blogs, Facebook, websites and any other digital media.
- Fiction story between 1500-4000 words.
- Please follow guidelines in General Manuscript Requirements, Eligibility & Submission Information. Multiple entries are NOT allowed.
- Prizes will be awarded in May at the CWC general meeting.
- First place -- $250.00 Second place -- $150.00 Third place -- $50.00